1. I've never seen the movie The Wizard of Oz - only parts of it in Spanish - but now I can say that I've seen a high school production of it
2. I love music - all kinds - I even make up lyrics to songs to help my third graders learn stuff
3. I've known my husband since I was in junior high
4. I walked a half marathon with Bestie this October
5. You've heard of a bridezilla, right? Well, I was the exact opposite, although, my husband did become a groomzilla. I haven't been the same since.
6. I am terrified of mice
7. I played softball in high school. Every spring, I reminisce and truly miss it.
8. My all time favorite movie is The Sound of Music
9. I've been to Spain and Italy.
10. I used to live in Bakersfield, California.
11. When I was younger, Math was my worst subject. I was not good at it at all. Now, I'm perceived as this Mathie at school and it makes me chuckle in my head every time.
12. I have a very inappropriate sense of humor
14. I'm superstitious - notice the number above is missing
15. I make lists...a lot!