Sunday, March 11, 2012

Something to look forward to...

Twice a year my bestie and I go to a scrapbooking retreat weekend getaway.  It's a time when we can just be together, scrapbook some pictures, and enjoy a couple of days away.  I love going because it seems like time stands still and I am able to rejuvenate myself because of the company and laid back atomosphere.  We're going to be leaving on Friday, and I can't wait!  Having something to look forward to will help this week go by quickly...or terribly slow. 

We'll just have to wait and see. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I'm glad you have something to look forward to and am hoping the week doesn't crrrraaaawwwwwlllll by too slowly. :)
    Also love the post before this one--am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! Enjoy being creative!

    ReplyDelete