Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thankful for Slicing Challenge

I've made it!  Even though I haven't sliced every single day, I am proud of slicing when I could.  I have learned a lot about myself and others.  The comments people made really made me think of myself as a writer, which I've never really thought of before.  I write in a reflective journal everyday, but to do with slicing and knowing others are going to read it was a little much to get used to first. I am so glad I got over it because I loved it!  Thanks to the other ruth for showing me about slicing and getting me hooked!  I'm already looking forward to next March!  I may even slice every so often on my blog just for the fun of it!  :)  I've also enjoyed reading other slices.  A lot of them have made me think about things I've never really thought of before or look through something in a different perspective.  All in all, this experience made me better and I thank you for that!   

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an accomplishment!! Come back next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, TWT does host the slice thing every Tuesday all year.... :) Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete