Monday, March 26, 2012

I think I can, I think I can

Spring break is four days away!  Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love what I do.  I really do feel like I was put on this Earth to teach.  However, there are only FOUR days until Spring Break!!  Here's what I am looking forward to doing on my Spring Break:

1.  Reading for hours
2.  Spending more time with Hubster
3.  Being on my own schedule
4.  Not having to wake up to an alarm clock
5.  Ohhh, that was is so good it deserves another one - Not having to wake up to an alarm clock. 
6 .Going to lunch one day with Bestie
7.  Spending a day with my mom
8.  Exercising without having to wake up at 5:00
9.  Being on my own schedule for an entire week!!!
10.Being ready to come back and see my class.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you! Our Spring Break is the same as yours! I love your ten ideas! Think I will just copy them and make them mine!! Have a great break and come back refreshed and ready to hang in there for the rest of the year. It's downhill from here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite line: "Being on my own schedule for an entire week!!" I will try to do that next week during my spring break as well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you put the alarm clock on there twice--I'd put the reading one on twice. :) Love this list!

    ReplyDelete